At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Singapore.
About the role:
We are hiring Solutions Architects who will own and cultivate the post-sales technical relationships with our most strategic clients, to deliver on the full value of Mixpanel as a data-driven platform. You will work and consult with Implementation Managers, Customer Success Managers, Sales Engineers and Account Executives, and a diverse array of customers to determine success criteria for customer implementations and successfully execute on technical projects and services that delight our customers.
With your deep technical breadth and expertise in the analytics space, you will be on the front lines with our clients as they build Mixpanel into a core business foundation. Whether that’s designing an analytics specification for a new iOS app with a product team at a high-tech financial institution or architecting a custom SDK for an upcoming wearable device by a leading fitness company, you’ll be the technical hero and expert consultant on all things Mixpanel and data.
We're looking for someone who:
- You are highly consultative with savvy business acumen
- You have sound data instincts and love making data driven decisions
- You are experienced working with senior executives at both growing startups and large enterprises
- You understand the rare power of genuine relationships
- You are extraordinarily friendly and quick-witted
- Has experience owning implementation health for our high-value clients across EMEA
- You will align with the pre-sales teams to consult with clients to confirm and map business goals and metrics to a Mixpanel specification
- Work directly with our implementation team and our clients to design and architect successful Mixpanel pilots and production application deployments
- Engage with engineering, product management, marketing teams at customer sites to handle technical onboarding and continuously optimize Mixpanel integrations
- Deliver a variety of paid technical services ranging from third-party integrations to custom data queries and visual reports
- Prepare concise and accurate scoping and work summary documents as well as balancing project timelines and unanticipated issues
- Work with CSMs to ensure continued and sustained value throughout the entire customer journey
- You will be a technical sponsor for internal engagements with Mixpanel product and engineering teams to prioritize product and systems tasks from clients
- Travel onsite to customer locations to cultivate valuable business relationships and implement solutions for the unique technical use cases of each customer
Bonus points if you have:
- Demonstrated ability to write code to solve problems: proficiency in at least one programming language
- Comfortable with data manipulation and data structures
- Familiar with analytics best practices across business segments and verticals
- Excellent written, analytical, and communication skills
- Strong process and/or project delivery discipline
- Comfortable working with customers of different cultures and backgrounds
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus
- 3 years minimum experience in a client-facing technical consulting role
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.