At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
The Internal Tools team helps the whole company execute with efficiency and confidence, driving large impact projects for Mixpanel. Working closely with internal customers, the team gets exposure to all parts of the business and is able to solve high value pain points for the company.
About the role:
Typical projects include:
- Reworking our pricing model to better fit customers.
- Marketing tools integration, to improve the ROI of marketing spend.
- Salesforce integration tools, to help our sales team better execute.
- Internal customer support site, enabling our support engineers to respond quickly to customer needs.
- Building data pipelines for analysis.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience leading projects and mentoring junior engineers.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work closely with internal customers to solve problems.
- Experience breaking down complex technical challenges facing a team into manageable tasks for individual team members.
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.