Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With over 20,000 customers worldwide, including 30% of the Fortune 100, Mixpanel creates a delightful customer experience through an innovative approach to user analytics.
About the role:
Our Implementation Managers set our customers up for long-term success by managing the implementation process for our enterprise-level accounts. As an Implementation Manager, you will drive adoption and customer value by delivering a world-class, on-time, and value-oriented onboarding experience. This involves working directly (often onsite) with client teams to define their business goals, developing company-wide analytics strategies, and aligning their technical implementation with quantifiable business KPIs in order to build products and experiences people love. Examples include:
- Designing the analytics specification for a new iOS app with a product team at a high-tech financial institution
- Leading a re-implementation for an existing customer to increase implementation health and better tie data to quantifiable business KPIs
- Advising on user analytics strategy and data ecosystem technology integration best practices for a growth-stage startup
Implementation Managers run onboarding engagements for a wide variety of our existing customers. With your comprehensive project management knowledge, consultative approach, expertise in the analytics space, and technical knowledge of Mixpanel, you will be leading our clients' first experience with Mixpanel as they incorporate user analytics into their data ecosystem as a foundational element.
We're looking for someone who:
- Can manage complex projects with assorted client stakeholders, working across teams and departments
- Understands analytics best practices and use cases across industries/verticals and is able to translate these strategies into tangible implementations
- Has a passion for data and analytics, with the ability to apply creativity and curiosity to the problem-solving process
- Able to speak about technical implementation concepts including code examples and best practices to technical and non-technical audiences
You will be:
- Leading the delivery of multiple, concurrent enterprise-level Mixpanel implementations
- Develop an intimate understanding of customers’ businesses and strategic objectives
- Align customer KPIs and value drivers to Mixpanel product solutions
- Coordinate cross-functional resources and input (Customer Success, Solutions Architect, Sales Engineering, Sales)
- Educate customers on how implementation should be added to their codebase and assist with technical questions from developers
- Designing and executing against detailed project plans to ensure on-time delivery
- Mitigate project risk by communicating clearly and escalating internally when appropriate
- Establish strong, lasting relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Manage customer expectations and project scope effectively
- Assist in the design and optimization of various onboarding programs
- Evaluate current onboarding offerings and suggest process improvements where necessary
- Lead internal efforts to champion the importance of successful onboarding
- Use creativity to propose new onboarding processes and methodologies based on experiences and customer feedback
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with analytics best practices across business segments and verticals
- Have excellent written, analytical, and communication skills
- Have experience managing development resources and scheduling code deploys
- Have experience working with customers in the EMEA region
- Have 4 years minimum experience in a client-facing professional services, consulting, or project management role
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the analytics space, Mixpanel received funding by world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and London.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.