At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Singapore.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an innovative and data-driven Manager of Recruiting Operations who will streamline our recruiting processes, improve operational efficiency and identify strategies that attract world class talent. Are you passionate about recruiting and will leverage strategic and operational abilities to develop, implement, and drive programs to ensure that we hire top talent to join Mixpanel? If yes, this role is for you!
- Drive and execute projects that will improve the effectiveness of our Recruiting process
- Own and define the process and documentation for a world class experience for our potential employees
- Build and drive our referral process
- Build and manage our headcount plans in partnership with the Finance and the leadership team
- Building and maintaining a reporting structure to keep the leadership team abreast of the current state of plan achievement
- Actively participate in discussions and analysis leading to the selection and improvement of our recruiting systems, processes and tools
- Cultivate our talent brand in partnership with recruiting leadership and marketing
- Work closely with talent leadership to deliver results through goal setting, mentorship, and performance management
We’re looking for someone who:
- Proven experience scaling operations in rapidly growing environment
- Applying structured, analytical thinking to operational problems and developing + improving processes excites you
- Experience with ATS systems, recruitment tools and best practices
- Headcount planning, reporting and analytics
- Building a talent brand and managing careers page
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.