At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
The product engineering team creates the face of Mixpanel. We organize in small, nimble product groups (two to five engineers in close partnership with PM and design) with huge autonomy over what we build and how we build it.
About the role:
Our Implementation Consultants set our customers up for long-term success by managing the implementation process for our enterprise-level accounts. As an Implementation Consultant, you will drive adoption and customer value by delivering a world-class, on-time, and value-oriented onboarding experience. This involves working directly (often onsite) with client teams to define their business goals, developing company-wide analytics strategies, and aligning their technical implementation with quantifiable business KPIs in order to build products and experiences people love. Examples include:
- Designing the analytics specification for a new iOS app with a product team at a high-tech financial institution
- Leading a re-implementation for an existing customer to increase implementation health and better tie data to quantifiable business KPIs
- Advising on user analytics strategy and data ecosystem technology integration best practices for a growth-stage startup
Implementation Consultants run onboarding engagements for a wide variety of our existing customers. With your comprehensive project management knowledge, consultative approach, expertise in the analytics space, and technical knowledge of Mixpanel, you will be leading our clients' first experience with Mixpanel as they incorporate user analytics into their data ecosystem as a foundational element.
We're looking for someone who:
- Can manage complex projects with assorted client stakeholders, working across teams and departments
- Understands analytics best practices and use cases across industries/verticals and is able to translate these strategies into tangible implementations
- Has a passion for data and analytics, with the ability to apply creativity and curiosity to the problem-solving process
- Able to speak about technical implementation concepts including code examples and best practices to technical and non-technical audiences
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with analytics best practices across business segments and verticals
- Have excellent written, analytical, and communication skills
- Have experience managing development resources and scheduling code deploys
- Have experience working with customers in the EMEA region
- Have 4 years minimum experience in a client-facing professional services, consulting, or project management role
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.