Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Role
Located in the Historic District of Congress avenue, blocks from the Texas State Capitol. Only minutes away from Austin’s Town Lake surrounded by beautiful biking and hiking trails and around the corner from world famous 6th street, lined with music venues.
You will be part of the founding members of the engineering team at our new Austin location. This will be an exciting opportunity to work in a startup like environment with the backing of a financially stable larger organization.
- Minimum qualifications
- Someone who is excited to build intuitive UIs that help make customers’ more productive.
- 3 years Working Experience leading projects (breaking down complex tasks, mentorship, etc.)
- Preferred qualifications
- Experience with Python a plus
- Strong opinions about shipping bug-free software, but knowledge of when to compromise & move fast
- Experience building and maintaining large-scale web products
See what we’re working on: https://mixpanel.com/product-updates
We’re Looking For Someone Who
- Cares about building beautiful, delightful web applications
- Has a deep understanding of web application architecture and principles
- Cares deeply about delivering high-quality code
- Thinks like a product manager
- Wants to work with a small, tight-knit group of people on highly visible projects
- Is looking for an opportunity to rapidly grow in their career
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.