Mixpanel unlocks the ability for users to analyze and visualize trends in their user behavior and revenue data with ease. Through Mixpanel’s powerful yet user-friendly analytics platform, companies are able to gather insights to learn why things are happening, experiment with new experiences and messages, and continually iterate for growth, across any platform, ultimately helping them understand why users engage, retain, and convert.
With Mixpanel’s award-winning service, unmatched reliability and performance, and intelligent data science algorithms, over 26,000 companies, including Twitter, Time Inc., and Samsung, trust Mixpanel to help them identify opportunities to grow their business. Mixpanel is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, Barcelona and Singapore.
Mixpanel’s Sales Engineers are a critical partner to our salespeople, acting as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers. The Sales Engineering team collaborates closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product, and is critical at tying the product capabilities of Mixpanel to the business values of our customers and prospects.
About the role:
In this role, you will partner with a team of Account Executives and Relationship Managers in delivering technical and product support in driving new business. You will be responsible for owning the technical relationship during a sales cycle, which includes delivering value-focused product demonstrations, as well as properly educating prospects on Mixpanel’s implementation and product features. You will be the first Sales Engineer located in our Barcelona office, impacting a massive growth opportunity for our European expansion.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 3-5 years of experience in a SaaS Sales Engineering or related role
- Can navigate a customer interaction that is both technical and business focused with a variety of stakeholders, up to and including the C-level
- Can deliver a product demonstration that highlights customer value and outcomes while including critical feature capabilities and differentiators
- Fluent in French
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience either working with or using an Analytics or Business Intelligence tool
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.