At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About The Role:
We are looking for our first Recruiting Coordinator in EMEA to own the Mixpanel candidate experience. Are you friendly, tenacious, and hyper-organized? Do you enjoy identifying areas for improvement and creating a world class experience? If yes, this role is for you! You will be a strong communicator who thrives on building high-touch relationships with both hiring managers and candidates. You will be the oil that keeps the engine of the Recruiting organization running smoothly, efficiently, and with ease– their role is critical to the success of Mixpanel’s growth.
- Create an exceptional, high-touch, “best in class” candidate experience from start to finish
- Schedule a high volume of interviews while working with multiple time zones
- Communicate interview details to candidates, ensuring they have all necessary information
- Coordinate travel arrangements and expense reimbursement for candidates as necessary
- Manage communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process
- Diligently drive the interview process forward across dozens of candidates per day
- Welcome candidates to Mixpanel, shepherd them through their onsite interview, and handle last minute issues
- Help scale and iterate on recruiting operations and processes to keep up with our hiring goals
- Build and document new recruiting coordination processes as needed
We’re looking for someone who:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Charisma and tenacity
- Poise and calm amidst last-minute challenges
- Strong work ethic and the determination to take ownership across wide-ranging responsibilities
- The passion and energy to handle complex multitasking with grace and adaptability
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Integrity and discretion while handling confidential information
- Relevant professional experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.