At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Singapore.
- From answering customer emails to working with our internal teams globally, you’ll have the opportunity to define the customer experience and build a world-class support team.
- Strategically use product expertise and technical know-how to provide customers with excellent, tailored solutions
- Help define and execute Support team processes
- Be a strong customer advocate, identifying and reporting bugs to our Engineering and Product teams
- You’ll work with customers to develop custom reports, handle our API’s like a wizard, and delight customers with magical solutions all along the way.
- Assist in building our Barcelona office culture, working with Mixpanel HQ in San Francisco and international offices to establish norms, process changes, and independent execution of Support team needs
Who we are looking for:
- You’re empathetic and patient to explain complex concepts to a diverse audience — our customers are all over the world, in a variety of industries, with varying roles and backgrounds.
- You have excellent writing skills - your friends tell you that you write well.
- You’re an independent worker, able to problem-solve and execute in a new and growing office.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience providing consultative services to customers and the ability to ask our customers the right business questions and utilize their data to realize their goals
- Experience with Mixpanel — whether you have experience in our core reports or you are a power JQL user
- Experience developing or delivering customer facing or internal trainings
- Experience in a customer facing role or experience providing consultative services to customers.
- Be open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.