Brand Producer & Project Manager
Mixpanel is helping the world learn from its data by translating user behavior into actionable knowledge. As the leading user analytics platform, Mixpanel tracks interactions to surface information that provides valuable insights which enable businesses to make smarter decisions, break down knowledge silos and drive data-informed innovation. Mixpanel is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore to serve their 26,000+ customers including 30% of the Fortune 100.
About the role:
We’re looking for a seasoned creative Brand Producer and Project Manager to join our Studio team. You will be collaborating with a team of designers, marketers, and creative strategists who are evolving our brand identity. You’ll help manage projects spanning digital and interaction design, art direction, advertising, offline collateral/content, video, swag, event experiences, ABM campaigns, and large cross-functional marketing programs.
You’ll collaborate with designers, developers, agencies, marketers, content strategists, product designers and product managers as well as sales, support, and customer success teams. As a key player on Mixpanel’s brand team, you will make an immediate and significant impact through customer-driven storytelling & building our brand experience. You’ll work on a mix of small and large projects with Mixpanelers across the organization with an eye toward operational efficiency, quality of output, experimentation, and speed of execution.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Manage team project plans and consistently follow up to ensure designers, content, and all stakeholders are inputting feedback on time and deliverables are on track.
- You are the point person for all new projects entering the brand team workflow to ensure strategy, goals, and vision are in place before projects begin.
- You are adept at managing competing priorities, working to prioritize based on impact, risk, and effort, maintaining objectivity and helping the team make hard tradeoffs.
- You live for making scalable, sustainable solutions to help the team operate efficiently from sourcing new vendors, building new frameworks and intake briefs, to training the company at large how to build creatively and stay “on brand”.
- You are a communications & operations machine - helping to direct traffic and take projects from brief to production, always keeping stakeholders updated and informed about progress.
- You advocate and evangelize the work of the team while being thoughtful about how to help the team improve & operate better next time.
- You love to multi-task, be hands-on, and get results.
- Experience. 3+ years of project management, product launch, and/or brand experience.
- Great communication skills. We're a distributed team, so frequent and clear communication in all forms is key.
- Self-driven work ethic. You are a highly organized self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- A fast problem solver. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
- Collaborate efficiently within a team setting. Comfortable working in a collaborative and informal environment working across divisions and with diverse teams.
- Organized. You will act as the conductor that keeps all trains on schedule. You never let things fall through the cracks.
- Tools & tenacity. You are up to date on the latest project management tools and are able to effectively coordinate and cajole folks to stay on track through proactivity and resourcefulness.
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.