At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
The product engineering team creates the face of Mixpanel. We organize in small, nimble product groups (two to five engineers in close partnership with PM and design) with huge autonomy over what we build and how we build it.
About the role:
You’ll work closely with PM and design to develop and iterate on creative new ways for our users to extract actionable information from their raw data. You should have strong opinions about maintainable front-end design patterns. You’re excited about the challenge of building experiences that are powerful but delightful to use.
Recent projects include:
- Flows: a powerful new way to visualize and explore all the different ways users navigate a product
- Insights 2.0: a host of improvements to our core analysis tool
- Lexicon: features to keep data clean, accurate, and trustworthy
We're looking for someone with:
- A proven track record of launching and maintaining large-scale web products.
- Strong opinions about shipping bug-free software, but knowledge of when to compromise and move fast.
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.