Mixpanel's mission is to help the world learn from its data. We've built the world's most advanced analytics platform for mobile and web, and we are helping thousands of companies grow their businesses through analytics. Mixpanel analyzes tens of billions of actions every month, and we’re growing every day.
We are looking for an insightful, analytical, and creative content producer to help execute our content strategy and be a voice of Mixpanel across the community. The perfect candidate is a driven self-starter with serious writing chops. You will embrace and articulate our mission of meaningful customer and product analytics for a variety of audiences up and down the funnel. You will help educate, engage, and grow with timely, relevant and actionable content. You will work closely with our Product, Engineering, Support, Sales and Solutions teams to understand our customers’ complex technical and business questions and devise ways to use our large data set and your marketing acumen to answer them.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can explain complicated concepts in a simple, linear and holistic way.
- Has a passion for data and an instinct for data-driven narratives.
- Can translate (technical concepts) into clear, engaging and meaningful copy that helps companies make better business decisions.
- Loves telling a good customer story based on data-driven business transformation.
- Has 2+ years of content, product, customer, technical, or developer marketing experience and a portfolio to show for it.
- Has a strong business instinct and understands analytics.
- Absolutely loves to write.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience as a blogger or journalist.
- Have experience marketing or writing about software as a service (SaaS)
- Have experience with webinars, web copy, pitch decks, etc.
- Have dabbled in code (and liked it).
- Are interested in data science
This position sits in our Marketing team and reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
- Mixpanel has been profitable since February 2012.
- We've raised $77M from: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin, Michael/Xochi Birch, Keith Rabois, Marc Benioff, and David Sacks.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.