At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the role:
The right candidate is a passionate leader who will guide and inspire a Sales Development team in San Francisco. You will oversee and grow a team of 10+ SDR's to generate qualified leads and expand the sales pipeline. This individual will be a player-coach who deeply understands how to overcome common obstacles SDRs face, learned from direct personal experience exceeding targets.
We’re looking for someone who will:
- Lead SDR team to exceed their respective month, quarter, and annual targets
- Hold each SDR accountable to defined performance plans
- Lead weekly meeting reviews with SDR team
- Coach team on prospecting, qualification and attended meeting generation
- Measure and continually find ways to improve process and performance
- Refine SDR standards, process & metrics
- Build and document scalable systems and processes to grow SDR team
- Maintain and develop the career growth path for SDR team
- Build out predictable reporting/forecasting for the SDR team performance
- Work with marketing to create and implement programs
Bonus points if you have:
- 5+ years of experience leading high-performing lead generation teams
- Proven track record in outbound/cold calling sales
- 2+ years of experience selling enterprise SaaS
- Experience growing hiring and developing a world class SDR team
- Experience with CRM solutions: salesforce.com preferred
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Enthusiastic leader with the ability to inspire others
- Deep understanding of generating pipeline through outbound activity
- Consistent track record of quota overachievement as an individual contributor
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.