Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 14% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
About the Role
Mixpanel is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support a few of our customer-facing executives to make their time more efficient and productive. This role requires strong multi-tasking, superior proactivity, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple high priority requests, while interfacing professionally with people inside and outside the company.
- High-volume calendaring; coordinating all appointments and meetings, managing conflicts and working around personal commitments
- Inform the executive team of upcoming responsibilities, ensuring changes to schedules are thoroughly communicated
- Organize domestic and foreign travel, accommodation, and transportation
- Communicate on behalf of the executive team to clients, investors, partners, board members, and team managers
- Collation and organization of expenses, including submitting monthly reports
- Act as a gatekeeper to ensure executives’ time is spent on the highest priority issues
- You are comfortable supporting multiple people at a time
- Incredibly well organized and flexible in approach; you remain calm in a crisis
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you find fulfillment in anticipating need and exceeding it
- You’re a collaborator who is only satisfied with 100% accuracy
- You have the drive to research and exhaust all options - no matter the task
- Expect, handle and fulfill last minute changes with confidence
- Prioritize and execute multiple activities and assignments
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Emotional maturity; you interact tactfully, adjusting accordingly
- Startup background or experience working in a hyper-growth environment
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google applications; working knowledge of Slack and Expensify are a plus
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the analytics space, Mixpanel received funding by world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and London.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: non-exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records