Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 14% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for crafting a delightful customer experience and a new approach to analytics.
About the role:
Mixpanel’s People Team focuses on attracting, developing, and retaining premier talent. We aim to cultivate an environment that keeps Mixpanelers growing, productive, and happy. You are a dynamic, hands-on partner who can help us scale talent development and provide the best coaching and guidance to our team. As a strategic HR partner in our San Francisco office, you have an exciting opportunity to partner with our global Leadership and People team to develop talent as we scale our presence.
We're looking for some who:
- Advise and coach leaders and employees on training and development, organizational structure, performance, workforce planning, change management, and employee relations
- Evaluate and recommend application of HR policies and practices
- Execute on a variety of HR programs
- Maintain knowledge of local labor market trends and partner with recruiting team to implement high reaching hiring strategies to attract and retain top talent
- Investigate and resolve employee relations matters in a way that balances company, internal and external partner considerations
- Ensure smooth integration of Mixpanel culture and core values in our overseas offices.
Bonus points if you:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience, 3+ years of HR generalist or HRBP experience supporting a customer-facing organization.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, in a manner consistent with company culture, standards, practices, or law.
- Superb discernment and integrity, including excellent decision-making skills and a bias to action.
- Demonstrable ability to evaluate and handle conflicting priorities in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Strong execution and program management skills
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.