Mixpanel unlocks the ability for users to analyze and visualize trends in their user behavior and revenue data with ease. Through Mixpanel’s powerful yet user-friendly analytics platform, companies are able to gather insights to learn why things are happening, experiment with new experiences and messages, and continually iterate for growth, across any platform, ultimately helping them understand why users engage, retain, and convert.
With Mixpanel’s award-winning service, unmatched reliability and performance, and intelligent data science algorithms, over 26,000 companies, including Twitter, Time Inc., and Samsung, trust Mixpanel to help them identify opportunities to grow their business. Mixpanel is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, Barcelona and Singapore.
About the role:
In this role, you will scale and lead a team of Sales Engineers for Mixpanel’s EMEA region. Mixpanel’s Sales Engineers are a critical partner to our salespeople, acting as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers working to tie our solutions to their business needs. The SE team collaborates closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product, and SE leaders are critical in maintaining open lines of communication between these teams. Mixpanel Sales Engineers deliver world class, highly tailored, value based demos to potential customers, and the SE leader will drive both the individual’s and team’s growth.
We're looking for someone who will:
- Recruit, onboard, and lead a team of high-performing Sales Engineers
- Provide mentorship and coaching to individual Sales Engineers
- Maintain both functional and Mixpanel product expertise in order to bring credibility to the team and organization
- Have 4+ years of experience in an individual Sales Engineer role at a SaaS company
- Have 2+ years of experience in a Sales Engineering management and leadership position
- Will partner with regional Sales Leadership to ensure priorities are maintained, forecasts are accurate, and quarterly and annual targets are exceeded
Bonus points if you:
- Have hired and led a team across multiple office locations
- Are fluent in a second European language
- Have experience either working with or using an Analytics or Business Intelligence tool
About our culture:
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the analytics space, Mixpanel received funding by world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then.Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 300+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.