At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real-time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Twitter, Expedia, and Ancestry. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About The Role
Mixpanel’s Sales Engineers are essential partners to our salespeople, acting as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers. The Sales Engineering team collaborates closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product, and is critical at tying the product capabilities of Mixpanel to the business values of our customers and prospects.
As a Sales Engineer, you will support a team of Account Executives and Relationship Managers in delivering technical and product support in driving new business. The SE owns the technical relationship during a sales cycle, which includes delivering value-focused product demonstrations, and properly educating prospects on Mixpanel’s implementation and product features. You will be the first Sales Engineer located in our Barcelona office, impacting massive growth for our European expansion.
- Oversee the technical relationship during a sales cycle
- Deliver value-focused product demonstrations
- Educate prospects on Mixpanel’s implementation
- Educate prospects on Mixpanel’s product features
- 3+ years of experience in a SaaS Sales Engineering or related role
- Can navigate a customer interaction that is both technical and business focused with a variety of partners, up to and including the C-level
- Can give a product demonstration that highlights customer value and outcomes while including essential feature capabilities and differentiators
- Have experience either working with or using an Analytics or Business Intelligence tool
- Are fluent in a second European language
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.