At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
Mixpanel’s Sales Engineers are a critical partner to our salespeople, acting as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers. The Sales Engineering team collaborates closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product, and is critical at tying the product capabilities of Mixpanel to the business values of our customers and prospects.
About the role:
In this role, you will support a team of Enterprise (1000+ Employees) Account Executives and Relationship Managers in delivering technical and product support in driving new business. The Enterprise SE is responsible for owning the technical relationship during a sales cycle, which includes delivering value-focused product demonstrations, as well as properly educating prospects on Mixpanel’s implementation and product features. This role has the opportunity to be one of the first few Sales Engineers located in the EMEA region, impacting a massive growth opportunity for our international expansion.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 4-6 years of experience in a SaaS Sales Engineering or related role
- Can navigate a customer interaction that is both technical and business focused with a variety of stakeholders, up to and including the C-level
Can deliver a product demonstration that highlights customer value and outcomes while including critical feature capabilities and differentiators
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience either working with or using an Analytics or Business Intelligence too.
- Are fluent in a second European language
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.