Mixpanel is helping the world learn from its data by translating user behavior into actionable knowledge. As the leading user analytics platform, Mixpanel tracks interactions to surface information that provides valuable insights which enable businesses to make smarter decisions, break down knowledge silos and drive data-informed innovation. Mixpanel is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore to serve their 26,000+ customers including 30% of the Fortune 100.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Program Manager to report to our Director, Sales Enablement. You’ll play a huge part in getting our awesome sales team enabled and surpassing their quota - month-on-month, quarter-on-quarter, year-on-year. Is this you?
We’re looking for someone who:
- Will provide a first class onboarding experience.
- Lead trainings for continuous learning and reinforcement.
- Manage the annual sales kickoff, mid-year meetings and other enablement events
- Ensures the team is enabled with everything they need to successfully sell new products, as they are launched
- Build an evaluation process with sales for constant feedback and improvement.
- Own the deployment of sales tools and technologies to increase efficiency and effectiveness, and making recommendations as to new tools to consider.
- Curate sales-ready content
- Manage the distribution of content in a way that is simple for them to find, use and leverage.
- Make recommendations as to additional content needed and work with supporting teams to make it happen.
- Track usage and how the different content pieces help to close business.
- Deliver a regular and valuable communications stream: create and send regular updates to the sales and marketing teams.
- Implementing cross-functional sales enablement programs by determining specific gaps in existing processes and skills, and ensuring they are addressed in new program development.
- Work in tandem with product, marketing, business operations and education teams to support and execute on the short and long-term plans of the organization.
- Partner with the Director, Sales Enablement, and sales and marketing leadership to create and deliver an enablement roadmap with clear deliverables.
- Regular reports on sales enablement effectiveness.
- Act as a liaison/partner between sales, marketing, finance, operations, HR, customer success and all other internal stakeholders driving to make our sales teams successful.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 3 years experience in a sales or sales enablement role.
- Exceptional presentation, facilitation and written skills.
- A results-oriented problem solver who lives our values.
- The ability to problem solve independently and prioritize work based on anticipated business value.
- A skilled teammate who can work cross-functionally and without direct authority to deliver sustained results.
- Effective communication skills with technical team members as well as all functions across the business. Able to distill complex ideas into straightforward language.
- A strong track record of implementing successful enablement programs.
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.