Mixpanel is helping the world learn from its data by translating user behavior into actionable knowledge. As the leading user analytics platform, Mixpanel tracks interactions to surface information that provides valuable insights which enable businesses to make smarter decisions, break down knowledge silos and drive data-informed innovation. Mixpanel is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore to serve their 26,000+ customers including 30% of the Fortune 100.
The success of our customers is what drives our business forward. Our Customer Success Team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of our customers, from onboarding, to training, success planning, advocacy and renewal. The Director of CS, EMEA & APAC supports a team of EMEA and APAC based Customer Success Managers, Solutions Architects and Support, driving the customer success vision and strategy as we build out the Mixpanel customer facing engine in the regions. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your leadership skills and product knowledge, forging a new path for servicing our customers during a phase of hyper growth.
About the role:
- Motivating, and leading a team of high performing Customer Success Managers, Solutions Architects and Support Engineers focused on supporting Mixpanel’s EMEA & APAC customers
- Injecting thought leadership, strategic planning and innovation into both Customer activities and internal initiatives
- Supporting your team in specific customer situations, ensuring they meet/exceed customer success and revenue goals
- Facilitate negotiating with a diverse range of global customers
- Lead the charge in building trust and credibility of Mixpanel's International presence
- Expertly discuss and present EU privacy and related laws and how they relate to customers data and relationship with mixpanel
- Partner with EMEA team and Mixpanel CS leadership on development of forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Acting as a primary sponsor on customer escalations in region
- Understanding Mixpanel’s unique market positioning in order to consistently resell the value of our solution
- Driving seamless onboarding processes by working cross-functionally with our services team to ensure each new customer has a successful implementation
- Continuing to build out a world-class customer success toolkit that will enable our CSMs to perform to their full potential
- Provides enablement / mentorship resource to new hires in region
- Be go to resource in region for enablement and mentorship of new team members
We're looking for someone who:
- Customer-facing experience, including 4+ years leading a multi functional team
- 6-8 years of experience and proven success in SaaS and/or an analytics organization
- 6+ years of Customer Management experience, including at the Enterprise level
- Motivated by growth and gain extreme satisfaction helping customers succeed
- Land-and-expand is not just a phrase, but a way of life
- Proven track record of building and leading a dynamic team and strategic vision in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Selflessness, a natural focus on your team’s success.
- Willingness to travel as necessary to build strong customer relationships
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.