Mixpanel is helping the world learn from its data by translating user behavior into actionable knowledge. As the leading user analytics platform, Mixpanel tracks interactions to surface information that provides valuable insights which enable businesses to make smarter decisions, break down knowledge silos and drive data-informed innovation. Mixpanel is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore to serve their 26,000+ customers including 30% of the Fortune 100.
About the role:
Sales Development is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and we’re looking for a Global Director of Sales Development who is data-driven and understands top of the funnel and pipeline dynamics. Our ideal candidate is passionate about customer experience and has a proven track record of building and managing multi-channel inbound and outbound sales functions. You will be strategic with the ability to be hands-on, someone who deeply understands how to overcome common obstacles SDR’s face, learned from direct personal experience exceeding targets.
We’re looking for someone who will:
- Drive rigorous sales development execution and oversight, and KPI management
- Has a strong ability to enable and coach a team of SDR managers and sales representatives to higher performance
- Has significant experience managing multi-channel outbound and inbound engagement strategy
- Influence stakeholders across the company to develop scalable solutions to prevent issues moving forward
- Collaborate with sales & marketing leaders to design the programs and tools necessary to further automate and streamline our processes globally
Bonus points if you:
- 3-5 years of experience leading sales managers
- 5-8 years experience selling enterprise SaaS
- Experience growing and scaling a successful sales development team in a fast growth environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com and lead qualification and prospecting-related applications
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Enthusiastic leader with the ability to inspire others
- Deep understanding of generating pipeline through outbound activity
- Consistent track record of quota overachievement as an individual contributor
- Must be a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.