At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the role:
Mixpanel’s Senior Customer Success Managers are entrusted with building deep relationships and driving product adoption and engagement across a small portfolio of Mixpanel’s most valuable accounts. Strategic CSMs are ultimately responsible for ensuring clients in their portfolio are consistently learning from their data and aligning product usage to broader business goals. You will partner closely with Relationship Managers and Solutions Architects to ensure our customers achieve a significant return on their Mixpanel investment.
We are building our London team and are looking for a self-starter who can help establish a presence in EMEA and provide hands-on support and consultation to a book of high-value clients.
- Drive customer value by deeply understanding core objectives, proposing product solutions, and increasing adoption and engagement
- Partner with senior Relationship Managers to establish customer relationships, co-design a success plan, and develop strategies to increase account-level product usage and satisfaction
- Partner with Services team to coordinate implementation and advanced technical services
- Conduct strategy sessions, business reviews, and trainings remotely and onsite (may require up to 30% travel)
- Build trusting relationships throughout organizations, from end uses to executive sponsors
- Coach clients on Mixpanel product and analytics best practices
- Maintain a deep understanding of Mixpanel functionality, competitive products, and industry trends
- Act as liaison between customers and Mixpanel product, engineering, and marketing teams
- Track customer activity and sentiment to identify churn risk and work proactively with Relationship Manager to address/eliminate that risk
We’re looking for someone who:
- 5+ years of enterprise-level client management experience at a leading software company, digital agency, or management consultancy
- Love of data, and a deep understanding of how data-driven decision-making transforms a product or business
- Experience working with decision-makers, product champions, and end users at both growing startups and large enterprises
- Highly consultative with savvy business acumen
- Ability to master a technical product quickly
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and delivering results in a rapid-growth environment
- Highly disciplined, accountable and a self-starter; ability to multi-task and prioritize without being frazzled
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; people want to hang out with you once they’ve met you; capable of building a relationship where none exists
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently and idiomatically. Multiple language skills are a plus
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.