Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With over 20,000 customers worldwide, including 30% of the Fortune 100, Mixpanel creates a delightful customer experience through an innovative approach to user analytics.
About the role:
- Designing the analytics specification for a new iOS app with a product team at a high-tech financial institution
- Architecting a custom SDK for an upcoming wearable device by a leading fitness company
- Advising on user analytics strategy and data ecosystem best practices for a growth-stage startup
Solutions Architects scope and execute projects for a wide variety of our existing customers. With your deep technical knowledge and expertise in the analytics space, you will be on the front lines with our clients as they build Mixpanel into a core business foundation.
We're looking for someone who:
- Feels comfortable leading meetings with both technical and business audiences at senior levels
- Is passionate about data, with the ability to apply creativity and curiosity to the problem-solving process
You will be:
- The owner of implementation health for our most strategic and high-value clients, responsible for:
- Aligning with pre-sales teams and consulting with clients to confirm and map business goals and metrics to a Mixpanel specification
- Working directly with our implementation team and our clients to design and architect successful Mixpanel pilots and production application deployments
- Engaging with engineering, product management, marketing, and analytics teams onsite at customer locations to handle technical onboarding and continuously optimize Mixpanel integrations
- The delivery lead for a variety of paid technical services, ranging from third-party integrations to creating custom data queries and visual reports. Some examples include:
- Preparing concise and accurate scoping and work summary documents
- Successfully executing on deliverables while balancing project timelines and unanticipated issues
- A technical counterpart to Customer Success Managers, collaborating to ensure continued and sustained value throughout the entire customer journey. Some examples include:
- Contributing to account strategy to ensure key customer use cases are met with Mixpanel
- Training customers on new products and features as they are released
- A technical sponsor for internal engagements with Mixpanel product and engineering teams, helping:
- Provide technical product feedback from customers to drive the product roadmap
- Prioritize product and systems tasks from clients
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with analytics best practices across business segments and verticals
- Have excellent written, analytical, and communication skills
- Have experience leading project delivery in a technical environment
- Have experience working with customers in the APAC region
- Have 3 years minimum experience in a client-facing technical consulting role
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the analytics space, Mixpanel received funding by world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and London.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.