Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 30% of the Fortune 100, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
About the role:
Mixpanel’s Partnership team helps create, manage, and generate value from alliances with both Technology (integration) and Solution (agency/consultancy) partners. We believe that by identifying and integrating with other best in class technologies, we can help our customers leverage the power of our analytics platform across all operational teams.
We’re looking for an associate to help scale and operationalize our growing team as we target international expansion and build a world-class partner network. You will be instrumental in acquiring, training, and growing the business of our partners.
- You will generate new business opportunities and sales pipeline for the account executive team through your network of partners.
- You will acquire new partners into the partner program and establish productive ongoing relationships through business planning and goal setting.
- You will increase the productivity of the existing Solution partners through strategic planning and training sessions.
- You will be a coach and partner to your network, help them grow their product analytics business and thrive vs their competitors.
- Customer or partner account management experience and working at scale.
We’re looking for someone who:
- 2 or more years of experience in a customer-facing role: sales, business development, customer success, or consulting.
- Experience relying on analytics and data to help prioritize and track the effectiveness of initiatives.
- Track record in working closely with go-to-market teams to deliver cross-functional, projects on aggressive schedules.
- Bias towards action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Bonus points if you have:
- Technology industry experience - preferably in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space.
- Business development experience - direct sales, channel sales, account management with an expansion/upsell function, or partner management roles are a must.
- Demonstrated success building and managing channel partner relationships
- Familiarity and connections within the agency and consultancy landscape
About our culture:
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore.