At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the role:
As an Enterprise Relationship Manager at Mixpanel, you will be responsible for leading strategic relationships that ensure the Mixpanel product and services are driving real and tangible business outcomes for our customers. You will be the trusted advisor to a small group of Mixpanel’s largest and most strategic customers with an expert bench of post sale cross-functional partners to support you. The Enterprise Relationship Manager is responsible for the commercial success of the account based upon their existing suite of products whilst building out new relationships and exploring additional opportunities within the client.
The Mixpanel product has a wide range of use cases, as such you will engage with end users of our products, the associated business directors and their executive teams across multiple business units and geographies - understanding and applying the principles of strategic account selling and solution selling will be critical.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can build an account plan around a shared vision with your Customer Success Manager that illustrates both customer success, churn mitigation and revenue growth.
- Can deeply listen and understand our clients’ business objectives and translate them into actionable, data led strategies on Mixpanel. Develop and agree on KPIs for success and review progress during QBR’s with a focus on ROI.
- Is able to multi thread your accounts and manage multiple stakeholders. Demonstrate strong navigational skills in addition to building internal coalitions. Appreciate the regional and global objectives of the client, identify and ruthlessly prioritize your focus while expanding relationships both domestically and internationally.
- Can use a strong sales methodology to ensure we are pursuing the opportunities that have a higher likelihood of closing and are aligned with our customers strategic goals
- Has the ability to act as a data and analytics thought leader while maintaining a business development drive. Develop and evangelize data / analytics based value propositions and narratives for a variety of different use cases and industries. Work with marketing to produce and harvest reference wins/use cases and case studies to promote repeatability.
- Can accurately forecast sales targets per quarter with immaculate SFDC hygiene. Utilize our executives and subject matter experts internally to increase trusted advisor status. Manage the end to end sales process and consistently exceed quarterly revenue targets whilst ensuring any potential churn is mitigated against through collaboration with your CSO partner.
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.