Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 30% of the Fortune 100, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
About the role:
We are looking for a data-driven, ambitious professional to join our marketing team. You will have the unique opportunity to design and deliver global digital marketing campaigns at an analytically-driven startup. The ideal candidate is equal parts growth marketer, business strategist, and data analyst who is ROI-driven and metrics oriented. We are looking for someone who is obsessed with numbers and who gets out of bed every day thinking about new ways to grow the business by testing new hypotheses and working with cross-functional teams.
- Growth Initiatives:
- Concept, develop, and execute digital acquisition campaigns to deliver on performance targets (pre-qualified lead volume and sales qualified opportunities)
- Test and scale out your ideas through digital channels including paid search, display advertising, paid social and organic search (SEO)
- Strategically identify and engage the right leads, rather than simply flooding the top of the funnel.
- Work closely with Product Marketing, in-house Creative Studio, and agency teams to develop integrated marketing plans and execute full-funnel campaigns
- Direct and manage agencies to improve campaign structure and targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, Landing Page testing, and improvement of bid management processes
- Planning & Budgeting:
- Own the largest budget on the marketing team and manage creative and technical resources to ensure pipeline objectives are met
- Optimize investments across channels with a focus on customer acquisition and maximizing spend efficiency
- Analysis & Reporting:
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance
- Monitor and report on campaign performance - communicating learnings, best practices, and results to internal/external stakeholders/executives
- Proactively identify strategic opportunities and levers for business impact
We're looking for someone who:
- Has extensive digital marketing experience with a strong focus on ROI-driven marketing
- Strong working knowledge of core performance digital marketing channels - paid search, affiliate marketing, display advertising, paid social and organic search
- Strong cross-functional partner with creative, finance, legal, sales, and digital agencies
- A love of data - analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, create executive summaries, and deliver actionable business insights
- Expert at project management, able to independently manage multiple projects at various stages at one time
- Thrives working in a highly demanding and fast-paced team environment where delivering results is key
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, build consensus, and influence with persistence and data
Bonus Points for:
- 8+ years in a similar role
- Strong B2B sales and performance marketing understanding with experience in fast-growing SaaS or Enterprise focused business
- Expert Excel data modeling and analysis skills
- Expert Salesforce reporting skills
About out culture:
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.