Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 30% of the Fortune 100, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for crafting a delightful customer experience and an innovative solution to analytics.
About the role:
We are looking for experienced sales executive to join our Commercial team. Do you have experience selling SaaS to companies with <1000 employees, and demonstrate a willingness to pursue connections with the right people?
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will own the sales process for our commercial segment. You will foster ongoing relationships with customers and partners to ensure long-term growth while maintaining a deep understanding of Mixpanel’s evolving technology.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has full cycle sales experience, prospect to close and has had success selling SaaS
- You are a strong outbound prospector and have had success at closing net new business deals
- A proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas (~$700,000)
- You have been and strive to be a top performer
- Is a phenomenal communicator and is a standout colleague, with strong listening skills
- The ability to adapt quickly, understand change is constant and embrace it
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Agility and resilience – you move quickly and encourage continued improvement
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn, and a drive to excel
- Curiosity about the data and analytics space
Bonus points if you've:
- Sold SaaS!
- Worked in the analytics space and/or used Mixpanel
About our culture:
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the analytics space, Mixpanel received funding by world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then.Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and London.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.