Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 30% of the Fortune 100, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
About the role:
Mixpanel’s Customer Success Managers are entrusted with building deep relationships and driving product adoption and engagement across Mixpanel’s largest accounts. CSMs are ultimately responsible for ensuring clients in their portfolio are consistently learning from their data and extracting value out of their analytics and marketing investments with Mixpanel. We are building our Singapore team and are looking for a self-starter who can help establish a presence in APAC and provide hands-on support and consultation to a portfolio of high-value, regional clients.
We’re looking for someone who:
- 3-5+ years of client management experience at a software company, digital agency, or management consultancy (e.g. Bain, Deloitte, Accenture)
- Experience working with decision-makers, product champions, and end users at both growing startups and large enterprises
- Highly consultative with savvy business acumen
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and delivering results in a rapid-growth environment
- Highly disciplined, accountable and a self-starter
- Love of data, and a deep understanding of how data-driven decision-making transforms a product or business
- Strong technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills; people want to hang out with you once they’ve met you; capable of building a relationship where none exists
- Strong communicator who can give an excellent presentation and write an eloquent e-mail
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize without being frazzled
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently and idiomatically. Multiple language skills are a plus
Bonus points if you:
- Manage a $2-4 million book of business across multiple APAC countries
- Conduct regular trainings, strategy sessions, and business reviews remotely and onsite (may require up to 35% travel)
- Drive customer retention by uncovering core objectives, proposing product solutions, and increasing adoption and engagement
- Act as liaison between customers and internal teams at Mixpanel and advocate internally on behalf of your customers
- Coach clients on Mixpanel product and analytics best practices
- Understand competitive products and can speak to differentiators that spotlight Mixpanel
- Partner with rest of account team to deliver client solutions that ensure engagement, scalability, and success
About our culture:
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.