We help businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 30% of the Fortune 100, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics. We are a rapidly growing team of 300+ across offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore.
About the role:
As a sales leader you will inspire a team of Account Executives in our Singapore office, focusing on our APAC expansion in both the commercial and enterprise segment. You'll collaborate with our sales engineering, customer success, product, and support teams to deliver an experience in which addresses the complex needs of our enterprise customers.
- Lead, hire, train Account Executives who are responsible for both new and expansion bookings
- Leverage Mixpanel's success in the US and replicate, growing the region.
- Strive to exceed team quota with annual and quarterly targets.
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and 1:1s.
- Accurately forecast and achieve quarterly and annual team numbers.
- Coach your directs on pipeline development, prospecting, partnering with customers, and deal closures. Broaden your directs’ skillsets and build performance accountability.
- Provide actionable continuous feedback to your directs; facilitate career development plans.
- Actively use salesforce.com to effectively lead the sales process and craft a cadence for immaculate salesforce.com hygiene.
- Build a culture of inclusivity.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 10+ years of B2B sales experience.
- Has 3-5+ years of sales leadership experience.
- Experience selling SaaS enterprise software
- builds and creates solutions with an entrepreneur mindset.
- Has an innate ability to think strategically, inspire others to go above and beyond and think outside their sales goals.
- Your energy, passion and belief in Mixpanel's vision is contagious
- Build a team while mentoring, coaching, and developing your reps, with a strong dedication to excel.
- Is a strong communicator, works well in a collaborative environment and has strong listening skills.
- Leads with passion and empathy
- Is willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Operationally savvy!
- Flexibility - you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You’re agile and resilient. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to travel.
About our culture:
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the analytics space, Mixpanel received funding by world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then.Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and London.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.