Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. We help our customers analyze and understand the actions that people take in their applications and our mission is to help the world learn from its data. Today, we currently analyze over 24 billion actions every single month from our customers.
We are looking for people to join our rapidly growing team of account executives.
As an account executive on the Growth team, you’ll focus on navigating large and complex organizations within Mixpanels’ existing customer base, with the goal of finding and closing additional lines of business. This is a field sales role working with companies with 100 - 5,000 employees. You will build a pipeline, manage enterprise relationships, help refine the AE process, manage the sales cycle, negotiate pricing and close deals to achieve annual targets. Your experience identifying problems and suggesting solutions, as well as identifying and building relationships with key decision makers within your accounts will be crucial to your success.
Our Account Executives
Partner with high-level stakeholders at large organizations, and aggressively identify and close growth opportunities within these organizations
Manage complex sales-cycles from securing champions to presenting to C-level executives
Understand how to sell consultatively and prioritize helping customers understand the parts of our product that are likely to solve their long-term problems
Can pick up the need-to-know technical aspects of our product quickly
Negotiate a large variety of sophisticated Enterprise-level contracts
Are hungry and very performance driven
Effectively communicate unmet needs of their customers and the market to our product team
Develop and circulate a set of tracking best practices, and consult with their customers on how to be more data driven.
This position requires consistent quarter-to-quarter performance and hitting a minimum quota requirement in your first quarter.
5-7 years of quota carrying software sales experience.
May require travel (25%)
- Have at least one college or university equivalent degree
We pay a competitive salary, provide full benefits, and have exciting perks both inside and outside the office!
- Mixpanel has been profitable since February 2012.
- We've raised $77M from: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin, Michael/Xochi Birch, Keith Rabois, Marc Benioff, and David Sacks.
Throughout the interview process, a common question we get is: "So, what's Mixpanel's culture like?"
- Data driven - we're an analytics company and so we live and breathe by what the numbers tell us. We try to measure everything - it's who we are!
- Transparency - we strive to be really open and upfront with how we build our company. For example, the whole company knows how much revenue we make at any time.
- Speed is really important at Mixpanel. Being fast is an essential part of every experience at Mixpanel: from building products to finding solutions to customer problems to responding to potential new hires.
- Customer experience - our hope is to have the best customer support experience in the world. We'll do anything for our customers.
- Geeky - we're geeky people so don't be surprised when you come in.
- Education - we believe a big reason people quit their jobs is because they've stopped learning. Our goal is to provide resources for people in our company to keep challenging themselves and to be able to learn new things every day.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.