Mixpanel is helping the world learn from its data by translating user behavior into actionable knowledge. As the leading user analytics platform, Mixpanel tracks interactions to surface information that provides valuable insights which enable businesses to make smarter decisions, break down knowledge silos and drive data-informed innovation. Mixpanel is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore to serve their 26,000+ customers including 30% of the Fortune 100.
About the role:
We are looking for experienced sales executive to join our Commercial team. Do you have experience selling SaaS to companies with <1000 employees, and demonstrate a willingness to pursue connections with the right people?
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will own the sales process for our commercial segment. You will foster ongoing relationships with customers and partners to ensure long-term growth while maintaining a deep understanding of Mixpanel’s evolving technology.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has full cycle sales experience, prospect to close and has had success selling SaaS
- You are a strong outbound prospector and have had success at closing net new business deals
- A proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas (~$700,000)
- You have been and strive to be a top performer
- Is a phenomenal communicator and is a standout colleague, with strong listening skills
- The ability to adapt quickly, understand change is constant and embrace it
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Agility and resilience – you move quickly and encourage continued improvement
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn, and a drive to excel
- Curiosity about the data and analytics space
Bonus points if you've:
- Sold SaaS!
- Worked in the analytics space and/or used Mixpanel
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.