Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 30% of the Fortune 100, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced sales executive to join our enterprise team. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader who knows how to sell SaaS to C-level buyers. As a senior AE, you will foster ongoing relationships with customers and key stakeholders to ensure long-term growth while maintaining a solid command of Mixpanel’s evolving technology. You’ll work with Mixpanel’s largest and most valuable accounts.
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing, and growing a base of enterprise accounts
- Prospect potential customers through targeted outbound activity and cultivation of existing customer relationships
- Understand customer growth goals, strategies & initiatives, and establish Mixpanel as a best in class analytics platform
- Align Mixpanel products to customer goals and objectives and develop a compelling value proposition by collaborating with your Customer Success Manager(s) and Solutions Engineers
- Establish, expand, and maintain relationships with customers and prospects and traveling to do so when necessary
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Participate in all product, sales, process trainings and certifications to develop an expertise of the Mixpanel product, vision, and strategy
- Manage account relationships, pipeline, and forecast in Salesforce CRM
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 8+ years sales experience in software and/or technology sales with a track record of quota attainment or overachievement
- Technical aptitude and business acumen to execute a professional enterprise sales cycle
- Must be able to navigate Enterprise organizations and establish rapport and credibility with broad set of influencers
- Effective communicator and collaborator -- you have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player
- Adaptability – you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it
- Agility and resilience – you move quickly and encourage continued improvement
- Ability to collaborate and develop credibility with internal teams and external partners and customers
- Strong work ethic and focus
- Willingness to learn independently
- Curiosity about the data and analytics space
About our Culture:
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.