Mixpanel’s Customer Success Managers are entrusted with the relationships, strategy and well-being of Mixpanel’s top accounts. The CSMs are ultimately responsible for making sure that the customers in their portfolio are consistently learning from their data and extracting an incredible amount of value out of their analytics and marketing investments with Mixpanel.
- You are highly consultative with savvy business acumen
- You have sound data instincts and love making data driven decisions
- You are experienced working with senior executives at both growing startups and large enterprises
- You understand the unique power of genuine relationships
- You are extraordinarily friendly and quick-witted
- Complete ownership of the day-to-day relationship with a portfolio of enterprise customers
- Maintain an excellent retention rate and drive adoption of Mixpanel across your accounts
- Onboard new customers by ensuring proper implementations and running excellent training programs
- Develop an intimate understanding of your customers’ businesses
- Develop a network of champions within each account through education, coaching and strong influencing skills
- Be an expert on trends and best practices for digital marketing and analytics
- Enlighten our customers with insights gleaned from their own data and industry trends
- Conduct regular, on-site business reviews (may require up to 25% travel)
- Handle urgent customer concerns with confidence, putting them at ease
- Liaison between your customers and all the internal teams at Mixpanel
- Uncover new business opportunities, collaborating with our Growth sales team who are responsible for revenue growth.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. People want to hang out with you once they’ve met you
- Strong communicator who can give an excellent presentation and write an eloquent e-mail
- Love of data, and a thorough understanding of how data-driven decision making transforms a product or business
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- The persistence to build relationships where none exists
- Client management experience either at a software company, in an agency setting, as a consultant, or similar
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize without being frazzled
- Strong technical aptitude. Can confidently project manage a technical project with many moving pieces
- Passion for providing top-notch customer service
- 4+ years experience in any industry
- Liberal Arts, Engineering or Business degree
- Mixpanel has been profitable since February 2012.
- We've raised $77M from: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin, Michael/Xochi Birch, Keith Rabois, Marc Benioff, and David Sacks.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.