Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 14% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
Why join Mixpanel?
- We work in a collaborative environment where we help each other grow and learn
- The analytics (& BI) market are estimated to be $26B revenue in 2020 (Gartner)
- We’re a market leader with traction in the enterprise and a strong base of SMB/Mid-Market customers. Our customers including Salesforce, Microsoft, HP, Amazon and American Express.
- Headquartered in San Francisco, we have nearly 300 employees, including growing offices in New York, London, Seattle, and Salt Lake City.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced sales executive to join our enterprise team. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader who knows how to sell SaaS to C-level buyers. As a senior AE, you will foster ongoing relationships with customers and key stakeholders to ensure long-term growth while maintaining a solid command of Mixpanel’s evolving technology. You’ll work with Mixpanel’s largest and most valuable accounts.
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing, and growing a base of enterprise accounts
- Prospect potential customers through targeted outbound activity and cultivation of existing customer relationships
- Understand customer growth goals, strategies & initiatives, and establish Mixpanel as a best in class analytics platform
- Align Mixpanel products to customer goals and objectives and develop a compelling value proposition by collaborating with your Customer Success Manager(s) and Solutions Engineers
- Establish, expand, and maintain relationships with customers and prospects and traveling to do so when necessary
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Participate in all product, sales, process trainings and certifications to develop an expertise of the Mixpanel product, vision, and strategy
- Manage account relationships, pipeline, and forecast in Salesforce CRM
- Prefer 8+ years sales experience in software and/or technology sales with a track record of quota attainment or overachievement
- SaaS sales
- Technical aptitude and business acumen to execute a professional enterprise sales cycle
- Must be able to navigate Enterprise organizations and establish rapport and credibility with broad set of influencers
- Effective communicator and collaborator -- you have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player
- Adaptability – you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it
- Agility and resilience – you move quickly and encourage continued improvement
- Ability to collaborate and develop credibility with internal teams and external partners and customers
- Strong work ethic and focus
- Willingness to learn independently
- Curiosity about the data and analytics space
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: Exempt