Mixlab launched in the fall of 2017 to make the pet pharmacy experience delightful for veterinarians and pet parents. In just over a year, we’ve established trusted partnerships, and friendships, with veterinarians and pet parents across NY, NJ and CT. We focus on quality and delivering the best customer experience - check out our Instagram and 5 star reviews across Google, Yelp, and Facebook! We are venture backed and have just closed a sizable amount of funding from early backers of companies like Facebook, LinkedIn and Slack. We will be rapidly growing the team so that we can give all pets the personalized care they deserve.
While our primary sales channel is through veterinarians, we are quickly building a strong DTC consumer brand with a notable social presence. As trusted formulation experts, we will be launching non-prescription wellness products for pets. As the first marketing-focused employee, you’ll have an amazing opportunity to develop key strategies and carry them through implementation. This is an ambitious project and you’ll be integral in helping us grow into a leading pet care company.
- Form a consumer products strategy and launch proprietary grooming and supplements line
- Build the redesign strategy for mixlabrx.com
- Develop and implement B2B digital marketing strategy
- Coordinate with Design and Copy teams to create and post assets
- Work directly with CEO and CXO to define goals and manage progress
- You L-O-V-E pets!!
- You share our passion to provide better, personalized care for all pets
- You’ve worked 2+ years in marketing or product development
- Excellent communication skills whether it’s with internal teams, customers or partners
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Humble – you are constantly looking to improve and ask for help when you need it
- Resourceful – you are a self-starter and know how to figure things out
- Reliable – you take pride in your work and gets things done