Mixbook is an award-winning design platform giving consumers unrivaled creative freedom to design and share one-of-a-kind stories, transforming the lives of more than 6M people. Today, we are the #1 rated photo book service in the US with 26K 5-star reviews and a profitable, growing business. Customers love Mixbook for our powerful and intuitive editor, superb quality, designer themes, and our fanatical customer service.
Founded by two Inc 30 Under 30 entrepreneurs from UC Berkeley California, Mixbook has been featured on the Today Show, Good Morning America, TechCrunch, The Verge, Washington Post, New York Times, and many other global media outlets.
Mixbook is seeking an experienced, strategic and highly collaborative Head of Paid Media to scale our paid media channels. This person will be directly responsible for growing our mobile channel and creating scalable and highly personalized creative strategy across our paid media channels. You’ll determine how to better leverage omnichannel marketing to better scale our acquisition channels.
This is a remote position with quarterly travel to the San Francisco Bay Area.
What You’ll Do
- Optimize existing channels, identify new channel opportunities and develop recommendations and implementation plans to consistently optimize the marketing channel mix, scale growth efforts and improve ROI through data decision making
- Build out, manage and scale multiple digital acquisition marketing channels, including (but not limited to) Display, Paid Social, SEM, Mobile, and Video.
- Monitor and analyze our full funnel marketing metrics to make data-driven decisions and proactively identify opportunities to optimize paid media channels
- Scale channels by testing new opportunities and running experiments across platforms
- Manage relationships of our agencies and partner cross-functionally with design, data, marketing, and other relevant teams to execute paid media programs that will drive ROAS and CAC efficiencies
- Manage, mentor and inspire one high performing direct report
What You’ll Need
- 8+ years of applicable marketing experience
- Hands on experience with a variety of paid media channels including Programmatic, SEM, Paid Social and Affiliate
- Proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns, and translating data into insights that drive enhanced performance outcomes
- Previous experience managing direct reports required
- Analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to problem solving. Ability to develop and communicate insights and trends in a concise manner.
- Prior work in an ecommerce environment, ideally in a direct-to-consumer space
- Experience doing paid marketing for a mobile channel
- Global paid media experience and omnichannel attribution experience a huge plus!
What You’ll Enjoy
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including fully-covered premiums for you and your family
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave for birthing parents and 12 weeks for non-birthing parents
- Unlimited paid time off (plus vacation bonuses!) and flexible schedules
- $2,000 per year for external learning and development
- 401k + match, monthly events, travel opportunities, and more
Our mission is to empower people to be creative and connect deeply with the ones they love. Unlike most growth companies, we have invested deeply in culture. Organizational health is central to our long-term strategy – we believe that when we love our people, they will love our customers, and our customers will love our business.
We want people to join us who exude our core values:
- Scrappy (Act like an entrepreneur)
- Caring (Heart of empathy)
- Craftsmanship (Spirit of excellence)