Mitte is on a mission to provide healthy hydration for every body. Having created the world’s first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent the way water is consumed globally. Our solution allows users to create personalised mineralised water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimising plastic wastage.
We’re proud to be climate neutral!
It’s an exciting time to join Mitte. With many new requirements in regards to our workspace, keeping up engagement during remote and hybrid work models and thus adapting our company culture, we are looking to hire a pro-active and empathetic Workplace Experience Manager to help us scale our workspace and team at Mitte.
With your experience in office and facility management, your curiosity and passion for problem solving, you will help us create the best environment for our team, so we can continue to build a strong, fun and productive company culture that people want to be a part of.
Join our amazing team in Berlin and help us bring Mitte to the world!
- Play an integral part in researching, scoping out and executing against new work requirements
- Act as safety officer ensuring our work space and our labs are safe, set up for collaboration and thus usable for everyone and every team at Mitte
- Maintain a positive working environment and help us to build a strong company culture by organising engaging and fun company events
- Create a warm and inclusive environment and ensure the office runs effectively
- Own and drive office projects including renovations and upkeep: come up with new and creative ideas for office adjustments, and improvements
- Anticipate and act on the needs of the team to ensure our workspace supports our growing organisation
- Support the People & Culture team in the areas of employee onboarding and off-boarding and other administrative tasks, where necessary.
- Take part in quarterly safety meetings (ASA) together with our Hardware and Water Lab safety officers
- You have previous experience in a dynamic, action-oriented office environment, having worked in a client-facing position - surprise us with the education that led you here
- You have a passion for problem-solving, and enjoy taking on new and changing challenges in a fast-growing team
- You have a data-driven mindset and experience interpreting employee data to help you identify trends and future needs of our team
- You’re a true collaborator: you excel in working as part of a team, and enjoy working with and supporting people
- Your curiosity will lead to action: the right person for this role will dare to try new technology, new ways of working and new processes
- You are well organised and detail-oriented, and able to effectively plan and manage long term and complex projects to ensure projects stay on track, and deadlines are met.
- You keep yourself up to date with the newest trends and like to share important takeaways with the rest of the organisation
- You're a skilled communicator: you’re able to communicate well across all levels of the organisation and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You speak English and German fluently
Our culture and values are central to Mitte's philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work. In addition, you can expect:
- Regular team events
- Flexible working hours
- A flexible learning budget of 1,000 EUR per year
- Subsidised German classes
- Competitive salary and shares in the company
- A modern office space with a roof terrace in Kreuzberg
- A Membership for Urban Sports Club
- 28 vacation days