Mitte is on a mission to provide healthy hydration for every body. Having created the world’s first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent the way water is consumed globally. Our solution allows users to create personalised mineralised water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimising plastic wastage.
We’re proud to be climate neutral!
It’s an exciting time to join Mitte. As we are moving closer to our launch date, we are looking for an open-minded, proactive and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager who will join our People & Culture team of 5 in 2021.
With your eagerness to support hiring managers and passion for problem-solving, you will be working closely with the key stakeholders across the organisation to help in building and growing our team.
Join our amazing team and help us bring Mitte to the world!
- Own the end to end recruiting process for Tech-and Business roles from start to finish
- We’re looking for your ideas: think of new ways to advertise our openings, develop out of the box sourcing strategies, and get both active and passive candidates into and through the hiring pipeline.
- Coordinate actively with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and avoid resource gaps.
- Together with our existing TA team, develop sustainable and inclusive talent acquisition and hiring strategy
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s unique requirements
- Take part in designing, planning, and executing employer branding activities to attract excellent applicants
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience, consistently measuring and gathering feedback, and improving the process.
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events, representing Mitte as a great workplace
- Measure, improve, and benchmark recruitment metrics, create necessary presentations and report on progress and results
- Surprise us with what education led you to become a Talent Acquisition professional
- Experience in a dynamic start-up environment, ideally a hardware start-up, having recruited for Tech and Business alike.
- Excellent communication and networking skills, and the ability to quickly build relationships with candidates and stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritise to ensure projects stay on track and deadlines are met
- Strategic and data-driven mindset to create and maintain pipelines, including gathering labour market intelligence
- Basic knowledge of German labour law and visa topics to ensure a smooth transition from candidate to employee, supporting HR Operations.
- Experience and passion for employer branding and candidate experience projects
- High level of personal responsibility and drive to push things forward: you are a go-getter that can independently deliver results
- Fluent in English language
- Fluency in German language will be a big plus
Our culture and values are central to Mitte's philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work. In addition, you can expect:
- Regular team events
- Flexible working hours
- A flexible learning budget of 1,000 EUR per year
- Subsidised German classes
- Competitive salary and shares in the company
- A modern office space with a roof terrace in Kreuzberg
- A Membership for Urban Sports Club
- 28 vacation days