Customer Service Representative:
Are you just starting your career and unsure if your limited experience will allow you a solid professional career where you can grow? Let me ask you a question. “Can you provide excellent customer service and build long lasting relationships with real people and enjoy doing it?” If the answer is yes, we have a career for you.
The role of Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact for our customers. Our Customer Service Representatives learn all aspects of our business and culture and use that knowledge to provide our customers the best products and services to meet their individual financial needs. We are seeking driven individuals capable of handling multiple accounts while treating each customer as if they are our only customer.
Why should you work with us?
- Start your career with an industry leader where you will receive best-in-class training.
- Be on a fast track to success. We consistently promote from within. The only thing holding you back is that “You are not here yet”
- Work with a team of professionals who will ensure your success.
- Competitive wages with real advancement opportunities
- Majority company paid Health, Dental and Vision
- 401k Program
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 2 Weeks paid Vacation, 5 paid Holidays and 5 PTO days
- 40hr Work Week – Monday thru Saturday
- Every Sunday Off
Preferred Qualities and Experience:
- 1+ years Customer Service, Sales or Collections experience
- Teamwork mentality developed through team sports
- Some college or military experience
- Passion for Customer Service
- Passion for Winning
- General understanding of basic math and capability to learn
- Pleasant and inviting phone voice
- Ability to approach a stranger like a friend
Minimum Required Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week including Saturdays
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment screenings
- Reliable form of personal transportation and valid Driver’s License
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.