MissionTech Solutions is seeking an experienced Program Manager (PM) to work on customer site in Reston, VA. The PM will support one of the largest and most complex government customers to improve upon existing cloud infrastructure along with transitioning to new cloud environments. The PM will assist project teams as they deliver world-class security, protection, and compliance to accelerate cloud adoption in a consistent hybrid environment designed for flexibility and scale. The PMs will help accelerate customers’ transition into the cloud by connecting our technical experience, along with our customers’ vision and challenges directly to the engineering teams. Success in this role combines managing customer engagements, listening to and understanding customer use cases and scenarios, translating these into viable solutions with the help of our engineering team and communicating this at an executive level.
In this mission critical position your challenge will be:
- Working with customer to understand requirements and assign the resources to fulfill tasks
- Defining and maintaining divisional program governance
- Overseeing Engineers in the performance and execution of cloud infrastructure transition activities
- Serving as primary point of contact for Government POC
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective actions to mitigate
- Coordinating interdependencies between project teams
- Providing effective management and administration of all efforts undertaken under the CLIN
- Providing all deliverables and reports, ensuring that they are accurate, thorough, and timely and align across the CLIN
- Communicating openly and proactively with customers and other key Government stakeholders to provide insightful assessments of program risk, and including but not limited to proactive follow-ups on ongoing issues, accurate and timely communication regarding proposed/implemented solution, and timely responses to Contract Leadership
- Maintaining required quality and performance to acceptable quality levels during contract performance
- Attending weekly COTR meetings and monthly Program Management Reviews
- Overseeing contract personnel management for the Division
- Drafting and submitting standard reports and program status (weekly, monthly, etc.) to the customer
Requirements for success:
- US Citizenship
- Active Top Secret clearance with active SCI (TS/SCI) and appropriate polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred, but will consider additional experience in lieu of education
- Experience managing programs across diverse skill sets and infrastructure areas
Your skills include:
- Understanding of and familiarity with Cloud (Microsoft, Google, AWS)
- Understanding of organizational change management
Why Mission Tech Solutions?
MissionTech Solutions, LLC (MissionTech) is a veteran-owned small business focused on providing high-quality technology and consulting solutions to Government customers. Our roots are in open source technology consulting and IT strategy and management for Intelligence Community customers.
We want to disrupt the way technology is deployed and utilized in the mission space, and we need outstanding colleagues to help us achieve that goal.
Mission and Vision
Our mission is to solve the world’s toughest intelligence challenges by combining world-class human talent with disruptive technology. Our vision is to provide a platform that enables rapid technological innovation to achieve mission objectives.
- We put our customers and the mission first
- We earn trust by always being honest, maintaining integrity, and delivering results
- We take challenges head-on; we thrive on doing things that have never been done before
- Our employees are the most valuable assets we have; we believe in continuous personal and professional growth and will invest in that growth
- We believe that diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and ideas are the cornerstones of innovation
- We are not afraid to disagree with the status quo, but we will always treat each other with respect
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive annual salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunities for annual performance bonuses and profit sharing
- Hours over standard bonuses
- Referral bonuses – up to $7,500
- Full health benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance options from top carriers, with 100% of employee premiums paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (DCFSA) with qualifying health plan
- Fully paid short term and long-term disability
- 401k with up to 5% employee match
- Up to a $3,000 annual training budget
- Up to $1,000 of your annual training budget for tech refresh
- Tuition assistance
MissionTech Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer