MissionTech Solutions is seeking an experienced candidate to provide system integration and project management support. The candidate will work on customer site in Reston, VA. The candidate is required to have excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly write technical documents. Experience in the complete engineering project development lifecycle from inception to deployment. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Self-motivated, team-oriented and able to communicate technical guidance to technical and non-technical team members. Working knowledge of Project Manager software and Microsoft tools. Knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft tools. Ability to create project management schedules. A solid understanding of the Customer’s Certification and Accreditation process is preferred.
The ability to work with stakeholders as well as technical and analytical counterparts to define and develop requirements and system concepts of operation documentation is a must.
In this mission critical position your challenge will be:
- Reviewing existing requirements management processes, methods, and needs. Work with Project and Program Managers (+ Government Technical Managers) to solicit business needs from stakeholders, translate business needs into requirements with clear acceptance criteria. Decompose functional requirements into technical requirements, identify risks and dependencies. Merge this information with portfolio annual goals, ensure alignment with the organization's strategic goals and objectives, and ensure portfolio roadmaps are continuously updated.
- Assist with the implementation of mature agile software development methods that align and coordinate cross-team/cross-portfolio initiatives with emphasis on managing priority across systems and teams where interdependencies exist. Focus is on ensuring continuous flow of value on initiative tasks against portfolio goals.
- Support development teams with Story/Initiative identification, scoping, and dependencies analysis and coordination. Enable portfolio vision through multi-level (identify, scope, design, integrate) product planning and structuring across portfolio components.
- Develop artifacts that depict as-is and to-be logical and physical system architectures, as well as system business workflows. Diagrams can represent a single application or the interaction of multiple applications and services. Artifacts support A&A process and are compatible with PMR, AERB, and other sponsor processes and boards. Coordinate with Information Security Systems Managers (ISSM) to resolve discrepancies and vulnerabilities, complete Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) items, and provide recommendations for security improvements of applications, systems, and platforms.
- Maintain master budget plan and actual expenditures focusing on planned vs actual variances. Ensure comprehensive understanding of Cloud Compute and Services, both technical and cost, to analyze and validate estimates in support of budget planning and execution. Deliver impact and accomplishment statements for activities in defense of budget and investment proposals.
- Developing and maturing portfolio and division requirements process.
- Ensure cross team (Division, Portfolio, and Sub-portfolio level) communication and synchronization.
- Implement agile software development methods and support cross-team initiative development efforts.
- Enable portfolio vision through multi-level product planning and structuring across portfolio components.
- Producing business and systems architecture documentation.
- Supporting tool and system Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) process.
- Manage budget and spend plans, including estimating and monitoring cost actuals.
- Provide general Systems Integration, metrics collection and analysis, and technical briefing content support.
- Compile project reports highlight progress, impacts, and issues requiring management attention. Analyze system and business metrics to drive business decisions.
Requirements for success:
- US Citizenship required
- Active Top Secret clearance with active SCI (TS/SCI) and appropriate polygraph.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred, but will consider additional experience in lieu of education
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to lead diversified teams
Your skills include:
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) components, requirements, environments, and applications (Data Science and Data Labeling Standards and Processes, ML Model Build-Train-Deploy Frameworks and Processes, Amazon Sagemaker, GCP AutoML).
- Solid understanding of Cloud Compute Environments and Services (AWS, GCP).
- Familiarity with Hybrid-Cloud and Multi-Cloud Orchestration Concepts.
- Understanding of various Software Lifecycle Development Processes (Adaptive Project Framework). Solid understating of Lean/Agile Processes and Workflows.
- Familiarity with Software Unit Testing, Evaluation, and Accreditation Processes. (Authority to Operate, ATO, Risk Management Framework, RMF).
- Keep relevant pace with evolving cloud capabilities and attributes (Container deployment and orchestration options, Analytic Microservices, pricing models, etc.).
Why Mission Tech Solutions?
MissionTech Solutions, LLC (MissionTech) is a veteran-owned small business focused on providing high-quality technology and consulting solutions to Government customers. Our roots are in open source technology consulting and IT strategy and management for Intelligence Community customers.
We want to disrupt the way technology is deployed and utilized in the mission space, and we need outstanding colleagues to help us achieve that goal.
Mission and Vision
Our mission is to solve the world’s toughest intelligence challenges by combining world-class human talent with disruptive technology. Our vision is to provide a platform that enables rapid technological innovation to achieve mission objectives.
- We put our customers and the mission first
- We earn trust by always being honest, maintaining integrity, and delivering results
- We take challenges head-on; we thrive on doing things that have never been done before
- Our employees are the most valuable assets we have; we believe in continuous personal and professional growth and will invest in that growth
- We believe that diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and ideas are the cornerstones of innovation
- We are not afraid to disagree with the status quo, but we will always treat each other with respect
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive annual salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunities for annual performance bonuses and profit sharing
- Hours over standard bonuses
- Referral bonuses – up to $7,500
- Full health benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance options from top carriers, with 100% of employee premiums paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (DCFSA) with qualifying health plan
- Fully paid short term and long-term disability
- 401k with up to 5% employee match
- Up to a $3,000 annual training budget
- Up to $1,000 of your annual training budget for tech refresh
- Tuition assistance
MissionTech Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer