MissionTech Solutions, LLC is looking for a ServiceNow Developer to help establish new ITSM practices and workflows for an enterprise customer.
In this mission critical position your challenge will be:
- Evaluate user requirements for new or modified workflows to determine feasibility, complexity, and time to implement
- design, develop, test, and document ServiceNow flows, forms, reports, and configurations to satisfy user requirements
- Engage with user to identify and/or clarify current processes and business logic; capture those processes via a ServiceNow workflow
Requirements for success:
- US Citizenship required
- While this is a W2 position; 1099 or contract work will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Must be based in the Washington, DC metro area – relocation assistance not currently being considered
Your skills include:
- Familiarity with the ServiceNow platform including ServiceNow administration and configuration. Modules include, but are not limited to, Incident Management, Request Management and Workflows (Flow Designer), Change Management, Knowledge Management, CMDB, Service Portal
- 3-5 years implementing ServiceNow integrations (Rest API design, web services, database integrations)
- 5+ years operating in an agile software development and SDLC
Why Mission Tech Solutions?
MissionTech Solutions, LLC (MissionTech) is a veteran-owned small business focused on providing high-quality technology and consulting solutions to Government customers. Our roots are in open source technology consulting and IT strategy and management for Intelligence Community customers.
We want to disrupt the way technology is deployed and utilized in the mission space, and we need outstanding colleagues to help us achieve that goal.
Mission and Vision
Our mission is to solve the world’s toughest intelligence challenges by combining world-class human talent with disruptive technology. Our vision is to provide a platform that enables rapid technological innovation to achieve mission objectives.
- We put our customers and the mission first
- We earn trust by always being honest, maintaining integrity, and delivering results
- We take challenges head-on; we thrive on doing things that have never been done before
- Our employees are the most valuable assets we have; we believe in continuous personal and professional growth and will invest in that growth
- We believe that diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and ideas are the cornerstones of innovation
- We are not afraid to disagree with the status quo, but we will always treat each other with respect
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive annual salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunities for annual performance bonuses and profit sharing
- Hours over standard bonuses
- Referral bonuses – up to $7,500
- Full health benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance options from top carriers, with 100% of employee premiums paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (DCFSA) with qualifying health plan
- Fully paid short term and long-term disability
- 401k with up to 5% employee match
- Up to a $3,000 annual training budget
- Up to $1,000 of your annual training budget for tech refresh
- Tuition assistance
MissionTech Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer