MissionTech Solutions is seeking a skilled DevOps/Cloud Engineer with experience operating in secure/restricted Government cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP).
In this mission critical position your challenge will be:
- This engineer must be responsible for providing expertise to development teams in the areas of infrastructure automation (infrastructure as code), cloud-native services, and serverless technologies. The engineer should be comfortable working in an Agile environment using leading DevSecOps practices.
Requirements for success:
- TS/SCI with appropriate polygraph
- Proven track record of deploying and configuring enterprise services on classified networks
- Expertise installing, configuring, deploying and maintaining enterprise services such as GitHub Enterprise, SonarQube, Jenkins, Chef Server, etc.
- Expert experience running CI/CD life cycles in a multi-environment situation
- Ability to proactively evaluate new technologies to meet emerging needs
- Comfort using whatever scripting language is appropriate (Bash, Python, etc.) for automating and scripting tasks
- Strong understanding of Linux environments
- Prior experience serving in a technical role such as a systems engineer, application developer, DevOps engineer, or cloud engineer
- A desire to be “hands on” with new technology products and evaluate their technical specifications against mission requirements
- Experience working in an Agile development environment with two- to four-week sprints
- Self-motivated, quick-thinking, and strong analytical abilities
Your skills include:
- Expertise in building and deploying solutions using AWS CloudFormation
- Strong experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Ansible)
- Expertise in configuring and maintaining DevOps CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodePipeline
- Experience and expertise using a variety of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, S3, ELB, IAM, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Lambda, SNS, SES, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technology related field
- AWS or Azure certifications such as the certified solutions architect; specialty or professional-level certs a huge plus
- Experience with Elastic Search and Kibana
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Comfortable working in a team environment, and able to operate with minimal supervision
Why Mission Tech Solutions?
MissionTech Solutions, LLC (MissionTech) is a veteran-owned small business focused on providing high-quality technology and consulting solutions to Government customers. Our roots are in open source technology consulting and IT strategy and management for Intelligence Community customers.
We want to disrupt the way technology is deployed and utilized in the mission space, and we need outstanding colleagues to help us achieve that goal.
Mission and Vision
Our mission is to solve the world’s toughest intelligence challenges by combining world-class human talent with disruptive technology. Our vision is to provide a platform that enables rapid technological innovation to achieve mission objectives.
- We put our customers and the mission first
- We earn trust by always being honest, maintaining integrity, and delivering results
- We take challenges head-on; we thrive on doing things that have never been done before
- Our employees are the most valuable assets we have; we believe in continuous personal and professional growth and will invest in that growth
- We believe that diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and ideas are the cornerstones of innovation
- We are not afraid to disagree with the status quo, but we will always treat each other with respect
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive annual salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunities for annual performance bonuses and profit sharing
- Hours over standard bonuses
- Referral bonuses – up to $7,500
- Full health benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance options from top carriers, with 100% of employee premiums paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (DCFSA) with qualifying health plan
- Fully paid short term and long-term disability
- 401k with up to 5% employee match
- Up to a $3,000 annual training budget
- Up to $1,000 of your annual training budget for tech refresh
- Tuition assistance
MissionTech Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer