Mission Tech Solutions is seeking a Systems Engineer to develop a Strategic Technology Roadmap for integrating both small and large scale enterprise applications for our client in Reston, VA.
In this mission critical position your challenge will be:
- Evaluating industry offerings to identify products and technologies with the potential to support or accelerate the technology roadmap
- Identifying and managing dependencies with other systems and elements of the IT
- Executing the approach and devising plans for artifacts identified in the Strategic IT Roadmap
Requirements for success:
- US Citizenship
- Active Top Secret clearance with active SCI (TS/SCI) and appropriate polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred, but will consider additional experience in lieu of education
- Experience in IT Consulting including but not limited to, integrating COTS products in the intel space, and/or developing customized GOTS solutions
- Strong background in Systems Engineering and SE principles
- Experience evaluating vendor products for selection (e.g. contributed to trade or market studies
in the past)
Your skills include:
- Experience in Visio and the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong Knowledge of: Windows, Linux, AWS, Web Servers, Web Services, SQL, Oracle, IT Protocols
- Working Knowledge of:
- Networking principles
- Cloud architectures
- Systems requirements and systems integration
- Tech enablers like Virtual Reality and Machine Learning
- Strong communications skills (e.g. both oral and written)
- Familiarity with Data Ingestion Practices
- Experience creating architecture diagrams Experience in or a familiarity with Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. Tableau)
Why Mission Tech Solutions?
Mission Tech is a purpose-built, veteran-owned small business, providing technology-driven strategy, application development, cloud engineering, technical program management, financial management, and systems integration & engineering services to the Federal Government. We are passionate about finding unique solutions to tough intelligence, mission, and analytic challenges using innovative, commercially proven technology. Our employees are recognized as industry leaders in their respective fields. We founded Mission Tech to solve the Government’s toughest challenges and designed our entire business model with the end-customer and our employees in mind.
We’ve worked in big firms, small firms, and for the government, and we designed Mission Tech using the best aspects of each. We run a lean infrastructure so that we can provide our employees with compensation packages that big companies can’t compete with; above market salaries, top-notch benefits, and unlimited PTO, just to name a few.
Customers don’t hire us to maintain the status quo – that’s not what we do. We partner with clients to get tough jobs done. We help solve the world’s toughest challenges and prepare our customers for tomorrow. We do our jobs with impartiality, ingenuity, objectivity, and urgency.
MissionTech Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer