Mission Lane is revolutionizing access to financial tools to pave a clear way forward for millions of Americans on the path to financial success. We strive to create solutions no one ever has before, to redefine the financial industry for the better. Sound like a mission you could get behind?
We're looking for thoughtful problem-solvers with big hearts, the ability to speak easily & confidently in both English and Spanish, and the innate desire to exceed customer expectations, to join our rapidly expanding Customer Advocacy department as Bilingual Account Coordinators.
Bilingual Account Coordinators can choose to work from our beautiful headquarters office in Richmond, VA, or from their homes, or a little bit of both! We hire remote Account Coordinators in AR, AZ, FL, MO, NV, PA, TX, UT and VA.
The perks include:
- 20 days PTO + 6 paid holidays
- Ability to work 100% remotely or at our office in Richmond, Virginia - or a little bit of both!
- Competitive hourly rate + bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision coverage, including a 100% company-paid employee-only option
- All IT equipment provided for you
- $40 per month Internet Stipend
- $100 per month Thrive Stipend - to use in any way that helps you thrive
- TONS OF opportunities for advancement at a fast-growing company!
The impact you'll make:
You'll drive forward our mission of financial inclusion by serving as the voice of Mission Lane. When our customers speak with you, they'll know that their financial well-being is your number one priority. In this role, you will work full-time on one of the following teams:
As a Bilingual Account Coordinator on the Servicing or FDI Team, you'll take calls from current customers and use your communication, critical thinking, and problem solving skills to help them succeed with our products.
As a Bilingual Account Coordinator on the Collections or Recoveries Team, you'll make calls to customers who have fallen behind on payment, approach them with dignity and respect, and help them improve their financial health.
You'll thrive in this role if:
- You have 1+ years experience going above and beyond for customers, in any industry
- You speak both Spanish & English fluently
- You have some sales or negotiation skills, or the demonstrated ability to speak persuasively
- You're a critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- You're savvy with the use of technology & software
- You have solid written and verbal communication skills
- You have great interpersonal skills, and an ability to adapt to the situation
- You're resourceful, resilient, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You can multitask while speaking with customers
- You have a High School diploma or GED
If you choose to work remotely:
- A private, quiet, distraction-free, interruption-free work area is a requirement for success in the role.
#LI-Remote #LI-HS1 #LI-DNI
At Mission Lane, we’re looking for people who have the courage to take on new challenges. If you need accommodations to perform at your highest potential throughout the application and/or interview process, don’t hesitate to reach out.
We’re committed to ensuring our team members have balance in their lives. Our comprehensive benefits package* provides the support you need to thrive at work and at home.
- Work: An engaging culture with access to training programs and advancement opportunities
- Life: Full health, dental, and vision benefits, Flexible Spending Account (for medical and childcare expenses), paid parental leave, and a 401k Company Match
- Balance: Generous PTO, flexible schedules, a Calm App subscription, and more.
*Benefits may vary by location
More about Mission Lane:
Mission Lane is based in the U.S., with offices in Richmond, Virginia & San Francisco, California. Founded in December 2018, we’ve rapidly grown to almost 2 million customers.
It all started with a realization: nearly fifty percent of the adult population in the U.S. doesn’t have access to a clear line of credit. And by “clear” we mean credit without crazy fees that only increase debt. Most traditional credit card companies either overlook or overcharge this group because they have less-than-prime credit scores or no score at all. We decided this just wouldn’t do.
We understand that everyone doesn’t have the same opportunities. We also know that everyone joins us at different stages of their financial journeys. Providing access to clear credit was a critical first step, but our work isn’t done. We are actively developing new products designed to meet our customers where they are, according to their needs.
We get it - life happens. That’s why Mission Lane is hard at work paving a better way forward.
Just like for our customers, Mission Lane creates opportunities for our employees to learn, grow, and prosper. We strive to create an environment that brings out the best in everyone, everyday.
Mission Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Mission Lane is not currently accepting applications from Colorado, California, Washington State, or New York City. Additionally, we’re not sponsoring new applicant employment authorization and please, no third-party recruiters.