Mishimoto is the flagship brand of Resource Intl., an industry-leading engineering firm specializing in performance automotive products. We make the best cooling systems for our favorite performance cars. We move fast, we are driven to win, and we know it is important to be cool, whether it's under the hood of a car or at an awesome place to work. Our state-of-the-art corporate campus is currently located in New Castle, Delaware, moving to Garnet Valley, PA in 2024, with three subsidiary locations worldwide.
Benefits and Perks
Our employees love our workplace because:
- It’s a gearhead’s dream – Design and develop performance automotive products for the car scene.
- We make way for play – Attend wine and cheese gatherings and hit up our favorite events, from drift to autocross to classic car shows.
- We take a breather – Enjoy an in-house gym, massage chair, and healthy-snack vending machine.
- Our workplace is beautiful – Work in an office designed to stimulate creative thinking.
- The employee discounts rock – Get exclusive access to Mishimoto products and discounts from our partners.
- The bennies – Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k) w/ 4% match, disability pay, and life insurance.
- We score – bonus program is tied to overall company performance goals.
- Dog Days! Bring your dog to work every day!
Mishimoto is looking for an experienced C-level Executive Assistant to support our CEO. You will be their right-hand, providing high level administrative support, ensuring smooth day-to-day operations, and keeping track of strategic initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Provide a strong link between the CEO’s office and other departments within the company, and between the company and external parties, as a representative of the CEO in dealings with both internal and external communications.
- Manage the CEOs e-mail box, corresponding where possible on their behalf while filtering, prioritizing and escalating essential matters.
- Compose correspondence dealing with issues or subject matter in ways that require considerable sensitivity, discretion, judgment, or negotiation in replying to inquiries, and/or presenting or requesting information.
- Prioritize tasks, conduct daily briefings, and set schedules for the CEO.
- Attend strategic initiative meetings to ensure schedule, quality, budget, resources and scope are achieved. Maintain “overall picture” of the projects by tracking progress with GANTT charts and communicate potential issues.
- Develop and maintain the leadership meeting and board agenda, meeting notes and takeaway communication.
- Assist in addressing inquiries, unresolved problems, errors and ad hoc issues; Exercise considerable judgment in his/her capacity with the responsibility for analyzing such issues and developing resolutions. Provide information and make referrals.
- Provide input to contracts, review contracts to ensure completeness of scope and appropriate accountability based on role and/or responsibility.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Support the CEO in a personal capacity, both directly and indirectly, with scheduling, travel arrangements, compliance items such as insurance, vehicle registration, banking, taxes, etc.
- Scheduling and administrative support for the CFO.
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years previous work experience supporting executive leaders.
- Strong experience with reviewing and directing business legal documents.
- Strong experience managing timelines and schedules.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations, process mapping and metrics.
- Experience working in a hyper-growth organization.
- Paralegal or similar experience with reviewing legal documents.
- Experience with project management.
You are Good At:
- Incredible multitasking skills. You are comfortable switching gears and prioritizing as the day’s challenges present themselves.
- Microsoft Office. You can aggregate data in Excel like a champ, make on point Powerpoint charts, prepare professional business communications in Word, and communicate seamlessly in Outlook.
- Stellar written and verbal communications. You will be communicating on behalf of the CEO and the Executive Team.
- Given a few quick Google searches, you become an expert at any piece of new technology.
- You can see the patterns, think fast, and make good decisions based on data.
- You can manage multiple details and timelines while keeping track of the bigger picture. Things don’t fall through the cracks under your watch.
Who You Are:
- You are a naturally driven individual and resonate with Mishimoto’s mission and the CEO’s vision.
- You are known for your interpersonal skills, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- A steel trap. You are privy to highly confidential discussions and you maintain the complete trust of all those with whom you interact. Your integrity is paramount.
- A positive presence. Your positive energy, sense of humor and a can-do attitude is contagious.
- You have loads of good judgment, common sense, passion, responsibility, and confidence.
- You have strong problem-solving ability. You can think of a way to handle anything with minimal direction.
- You play well with others. You are solution oriented and know that it takes good communication and collaboration across on organization to be successful.
- You can work under tight timeframes and adapt when needed. We are a growing company. Business decisions require quick execution.
- You believe feedback is a gift. You welcome constructive criticism because you continually want to improve. You own and learn from your mistakes.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Requires flexibility, including hours availability to work outside a Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00 pm schedule as needed.
- Normal office environment
Mishimoto is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We invite applications from people of all stripes. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.