We’re a bunch of Misfits who come together every day to offer something other than the traditional grocery store shopping trip. We are an one in a melon kind of company - growing faster than our veggies and fruits. We don’t skip a beet on making high-quality food, more affordable and berry accessible to more people every day. Since 2018, we’ve built a full online grocery store that has rescued more than 228 million pounds of food. Fixing a broken food system isn’t easy peasy lemon squeezy, but we’re doing it everyday!
Based on your qualifications, our recruiters will find the pear-fect fit for you on our warehouse team. We know you'll be grape-ful to join one of our sweet as honey teams as a production, inventory, quality control, sanitation, and shipping & receiving worker.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Competitive Hourly Wages $21/hr.
- Overtime Opportunities
- Commuter Benefits
- Saturday 7am - 3:30pm & Sunday - Wednesday 12pm - 8:30pm
- At least 1 year of warehouse experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and to follow instructions
- 18+ Years Old
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
- Check that all personnel have reported to work and are at their assigned stations
- Report any attendance issues to the supervisor including absenteeism, tardiness, unscheduled breaks, and general production area laxity.
Report any issues that may delay or affect operations
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Be comfortable working in a 35 Degrees Warehouse
- Be able to stand for 8+ hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodations
- Be able to do repetitive lifting, squatting, kneeling, pulling, pushing with or without reasonable accommodations
- Work in a fast paced work environment
- Excited about learning new skills within the warehouse
- Want to grow with Misfits Market