We are excited to say that Imperfect Foods has joined the Misfits Market family. We’re a bunch of Misfits who come together every day to offer something other than the traditional grocery store shopping trip. We are an one in a melon kind of company - growing faster than our veggies and fruits. We don’t skip a beet on making high-quality food, more affordable and berry accessible to more people every day. Since 2018, we’ve built a full online grocery store that has rescued more than 228 million pounds of food. Fixing a broken food system isn’t easy peasy lemon squeezy, but we’re doing it everyday!
Based on your qualifications, our recruiters will find the pear-fect fit for you on our delivery routes. We know our customers will be grape-ful for you to join our sweet as honey delivery team to get their boxes to their doorsteps.
What we will do for you:
- Company van will be provided for the delivery routes
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Competitive Hourly Wages from $19.00
- Free groceries
What you will be doing:
As a delivery driver, you are the main liaison between Misfits Market x Imperfect Foods and our valued customers! You will be directly responsible for delivering boxes to our customers in a professional and timely manner. You may be expected to deliver up to 150 boxes in a shift so we are looking for energetic individuals with a great attitude! This role will require you to ensure that the boxes are delivered in pristine shape, to the correct address, and during the correct time window. In this customer-facing role, you will ensure the highest quality of service from warehouse to front door.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a delivery role
- Must be at least 21 years old, and have had a valid driver's license for at least 4 years
- Mastery of Google Maps to ensure an on-time delivery experience for each customer
- Smartphone for pictures
- Ability to read and understand delivery instructions
- CDL Class A or B license preferred but not required
- You’re highly organized and strong attention to detail
- You’re able to problem-solve and think on your feet (A.K.A. a mental juggler)
- You excel at independent, unsupervised work
- You’re highly communicative - no question is too small to ask!
- You’re passionate about our mission to eliminate food waste and create a better food system for all