A solar electrician needs to operate the electric portions and manager-related aspects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to read plans
- Travel is required for this position.
- Able to bend up to 1 1/4" EMT conduit proficiently
- Knowledgeable installing DC and AC wiring
- Experience installing underground conduit
- Experience working with voltages up to 480V AC and 1000V DC
- Medium voltage experience a plus but not required
- Advanced understanding of the NEC
- Experience installing sub-panels and transformers
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds of weight unassisted
- Experience sending/receiving daily emails and other correspondence
- Able to work in 100 degree plus heat for extended periods
- Able to travel in Southern and Northern California
- Current active driver's license and insurance and personal vehicle required
- Must pass physical and drug test
- Strong electrical install experience
- Minimum 5 yrs solar and/or electrical experience
- Must be able to travel
Successful candidates will be required to submit to a criminal background check.
“MEG” is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Motive Energy Group provides equal opportunity to all employees on the basis of individual qualification without regard to race, sex, religion, color, age, national origin, physical and mental disability, genetic information and history, sexual orientation, or other category protected by state or federal law. “MEG” does not discriminate in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, or any other condition of employment.