This entry-level position allows individuals to learn the ins and outs of the telecom industry all while gaining much needed experience to further their career in this trade.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Logistics Field Technician it is your responsibility to ensure that all job related materials and equipment are transported in a safe and timely manner.
- Responsible for safety, job completion, and environmental compliance.
- Comply with all customer and internal requirements for reporting.
- Using hand and power tools to assemble and install Radio Base Station cables and equipment.
- Disassembling equipment to adjust, repair or replace parts using hand tools.
- Starting up, programming and documenting systems.
- Must be able to work and communicate well as part of, and the leader of a team.
- Must listen to instructions and be able to act on directives given immediately.
- Must have working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook at a minimum) and be able to load and send photographs.
- Must have a clear understanding of and a commitment to safety.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds alone, more with help.
- Must have a class C driver’s license, and a clean DMV report.
- Must be able to read maps, follow directions, and fill out paperwork associated with deliveries using neat and legible hand writing.
- Must be willing to work extended hours and occasionally on weekends.
- Must have a positive, team oriented attitude.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with automatic company contribution 2.5%
- Free Gym Membership
- Safety training (OSHA 10, OSHA 30, Tower Climbing, JDSU, Man Lift Certification, etc.)
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Multi-state / Multi-site
- Employee discount tickets (theme park, Movies, Restaurant, Flights, trips, etc.
Successful candidates will be required to submit to a criminal background check.
“MEG” is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer
Motive Energy Group provides equal opportunity to all employees on the basis of individual qualification without regard to race, sex, religion, color, age, national origin, physical and mental disability, genetic information and history, sexual orientation, or other category protected by state or federal law. “MEG” does not discriminate in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, or any other condition of employment.